Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Websites

So I am working on new site for myself, so this should be interesting. I am going to use iWeb to design the site, mostly just because it is a tool that I haven't played with that much, and I want to see what it can do. Secondly, I want to see how optimizing it goes. It looks like there are a few tools out there that can help, and it will be a completley new site, domain, everything, so traffic and rankings out of the gate will be interesting.

I will also be working on some marketing tactics for my daughter's swim club, The Richfield Piranhas. It will include the current site, and social media, and event planning. I will update that here as we go along through the end of the summer and into the beginning of the fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment